Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fightback needs to go this hard at the US government for mental and psychological anguish. They probably owe him a heavy bag

Yea. He jus needs to make the call.

Posting tranny and shit pics was basically a cry for help. Dude yapping bout "getting back at the mods" n shit. He is clearly not playin w a full deck.

PTSD aint no joke.

lol so what happened to the museum? This guy is delusional
I said you are mentally ill right?

You didn't deny it, get offended nor thumbs down the post

What you did do was deflect to an irrelevant museum that you constantly, repeatedly obsess over daily - in response to someone saying you're mentally ill

Is that not A1 proof of your mental illness?

hack-khaby.gif

I said you are mentally ill right?

You didn't deny it, get offended nor thumbs down the post

What you did do was deflect to an irrelevant museum that you constantly, repeatedly obsess over daily - in response to someone saying you're mentally ill

Is that not A1 proof of your mental illness?

View attachment 715438

Was I supposed to say something that would convince otherwise? Would your response have been different. It had to be mental illness to get scammed repeatedly and openly though. Delusional

Was I supposed to say something that would convince otherwise? Would your response have been different. It had to be mental illness to get scammed repeatedly and openly though. Delusional
The subject is your mental stability not a museum

You pop meds like skittles because of your inability to focus

I bet there's stickem notes all over your crib

The fact is, hail caesar, you are mentally unwell, museum or not

Jersey City s new police chief has never been a cop

lmao wtf

I mean yall just came off trump who you collectively placed there. This can't really be shocking. Education, experience, tenure don't actually mean anything anymore unless it's convenient for it to mean something.

The subject is your mental stability not a museum

You pop meds like skittles because of your inability to focus

I bet there's stickem notes all over your crib

The fact is, hail caesar, you are mentally unwell, museum or not

Like bruh look up adhd it not even that deep. You can’t be saying folks have mental illness when you literally made up a conspiracy theory with no backing then made it seem like nobody believed it because of political loyalty. Cmon you had to know that was bullshit when you typed it. So many real ways to fight white supremacy.

I see. Im in the BP thread now getting caught up.

As crazy/dumb as it may be, I can respect someone that stands on their principal/morals when a big bag on the line.

You didn't keep this same energy for kyrie my friend.

Leticia cute enough tho I guess.

:foh5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back