Status
Not open for further replies.
You should..when dem folks kicked in da door offa a child abuse case and had me standing there…
:umf:…standing on a cold table in my underwear asking where the bruises came from:wtf11: and I had to lie and say I fell..

:hahaha:
Nigga that shit was years ago..I’m good, I recently cut my moms from my life but I let that shit go a while ago. She ain’t on crack no mo..she just a mad annoying individual..our dynamic, I can’t imagine a weirder dynamic than I have with her. She’s more like my sister than my mama

Yo..this is facts till this day, pac and big was both Gemini’s
1978A5F0-6003-4797-96B6-059A17E2CA8D.jpeg
Geminis are totally incapable of growth, shit just not in their DNA. That’s not to say they ain’t cool people. Like..Gemini’s are some of the most heartfelt caring people. It’s just like…that shit only last for a blip..but it’s real

• Haha
Reactions: Royal
I can't find it, what was my opinion on Kyrie?

We were going back n forth in the nba thread. I can't say word for word but it was pretty harsh in comparison to your response to leticia. I don't see any significant difference in their decision tho.

Edit. Wasn't you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should..when dem folks kicked in da door offa a child abuse case and had me standing there…
:umf:…standing on a cold table in my underwear asking where the bruises came from:wtf11: and I had to lie and say I fell..

:hahaha:
Nigga that shit was years ago..I’m good, I recently cut my moms from my life but I let that shit go a while ago. She ain’t on crack no mo..she just a mad annoying individual..our dynamic, I can’t imagine a weirder dynamic than I have with her. She’s more like my sister than my mama
My mom ain’t ever really raise me either. I bounced from home to home until my father’s mom took me in. I’m sure drugs were used but her issue was just being young and immature.

Like you I let that shit go a long time ago, but she probably thinks I’m mad at her. I’m really just indifferent. If we talk we talk, if we don’t we don’t. 😕

Glad you pulled through mostly unscathed though, lol.

My mom ain’t ever really raise me either. I bounced from home to home until my father’s mom took me in. I’m sure drugs were used but her issue was just being young and immature.

Like you I let that shit go a long time ago, but she probably thinks I’m mad at her. I’m really just indifferent. If we talk we talk, if we don’t we don’t. 😕

Glad you pulled through mostly unscathed though, lol.
Lol..group hug on some no homo shit..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.