Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, im one of them niggaz that take more solace in you sayin ā€œsuck my dckā€ than you saying ā€œweā€™ll work things outā€..cause,ā€¦no we wonā€™t,,and youā€™d much rather say..ā€suck my dickā€..like, ..letā€™s just keep it a bean at all times

Aye @illestni99ainne don't be goating that ish you know how many pieces go into putting a doll house together.... you know them same pieces gone be on the floor and gone get stepped on.... but nothing will replace that smile and excitement when she sees it
I know all too well my daughters doll house when I had to put it together was a pain in the ass. She had one of those Victorian style dollhouses too. I just hate putting shit together on Christmas on top of having to cook I ainā€™t getting no rest lol. But like you said to see their little faces light up Christmas morning makes it worth it

@Big_Ev that's dope af! When I watch pba and wpba events I wish I saw more black bowlers. If/when I have kids I'm starting them Early. If they don't outlaw 2 handed bowling thats the preferred style I'd want them to bowl. Ever considered having your daughter bowl 2 handed? I can't recall seeing a professional 2 handed woman bowler.

On another note, this game had a $120 pot....it was in the bag by the 6th frame lol.
PXL_20211210_040438385.jpg

@Big_Ev that's dope af! When I watch pba and wpba events I wish I saw more black bowlers. If/when I have kids I'm starting them Early. If they don't outlaw 2 handed bowling thats the preferred style I'd want them to bowl. Ever considered having your daughter bowl 2 handed? I can't recall seeing a professional 2 handed woman bowler.

On another note, this game had a $120 pot....it was in the bag by the 6th frame lol.
View attachment 715853
That is the one thing that I wish I saw more of when I was younger. Growing up, there was only two black bowlers who was in the PBA and two in the LPBA. I think if there was more that we could see, maybe there would be more of us on tour.

View attachment 715853

She is a two hander. And getting two new bowling balls is great.

She is a two hander. And getting two new bowling balls is great.

šŸ˜³, Wow!! Kyle Sherman! That dope AF!!

She's going places for real.
Reading the comments of that video it seems she's been noticed. If she continues she could make serious noise in women's bowling. That's a pretty consistent ball she throws, I wish I had those revs lol.

Side note, I also think sponsorship is a issue when it comes to black bowlers. If ya'll have any tournaments coming up I'd be willing to help with sponsorship(if needed). May not be able to foot the whole thing but willing to do where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back