Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I dont understand why dude is so angry?
I told yall he actually displayed this same obsessive lunacy last year when defending biden/ attacking ice cube. It was abnormal behavior, yall didn't notice cuz yall agreed with his position but he showed obvious signs of Crazy back then

I told yall he actually displayed this same obsessive lunacy last year when defending biden/ attacking ice cube. It was abnormal behavior, yall didn't notice cuz yall agreed with his position but he showed obvious signs of Crazy back then

Oh well. I hope he gets the help he needs irl.

tbh I dont understand why dude is so angry?
I noticed he used to get sincere whenever the topic of mental health came up, like it was personal and I believe he's mentioned that he served in the middle east in the Taliban thread. I'm not sure if he came out unscathed.

I noticed he used to get sincere whenever the topic of mental health came up, like it was personal and I believe he's mentioned that he served in the middle east in the Taliban thread. I'm not sure if he came out unscathed.

Oh wow. So he is a grown adult. I assumed he was a 15 year old fat ass white boy.

@fight back mode call up the VA and get some help bro. Some one is always willing to listen.

:js4:

There it is

This is raging PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back