Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife just told me a site in jersey makes products worth billions .

They then throw it away.

This is a reason why meds are so high

Hope you all had a beneficial day. I know we are supposed to say every day alive is beneficial. Having lost people near to us, we are reminded how quickly the definite of death can come and remain. So we are supposed to count ourselves grateful for being alive. Life ain’t enough, life in itself is too much. So just living ain’t enough, I hope your day today, blessed you with a reason to live. Everyday ain’t like that, but there will be days like that. I hope today was that day for you.

Hope you all had a beneficial day. I know we are supposed to say every day alive is beneficial. Having lost people near to us, we are reminded how quickly the definite of death can come and remain. So we are supposed to count ourselves grateful for being alive. Life ain’t enough, life in itself is too much. So just living ain’t enough, I hope your day today, blessed you with a reason to live. Everyday ain’t like that, but there will be days like that. I hope today was that day for you.

You good?

You good?
Yea I’m aight..that seemed morbid? My bad, I was just thinking how today kinda sucked, then I thought, hey, you not pose to say that shit cause , ya mean, you could be dead..so..yam’sayin..be greatful you not dead and shit. Then I thought being trained to guilt yourself for being disappointed with ya day by saying be greatful u ain’t worse off is some bullshit. Today sucked..then I thought let me share this wit someone who might be feeling the same way.

but after reading it again

1639087952860.gif
I can see why’d you ask that. I’m honored that you cared enough to ask tho..truly

Was Hoover convicted of something he ain’t do? I get it Free the Homie but gang leaders as far as we know don’t get no leeway
Convicted of murder for killing a drug dealer in 1973

then caught a RICO in 1995

Barring some extraordinary shit he never coming home

My 6yr old: dad, want me to tell you a secret?

Me: sure

Him: ok, but you have to do the same w me

Me: ok?

Him: ask me anything you want to know.. that’s a secret

Me: well, tell me any secret I don’t know

Him: ok *makes up a secret* ok, now your turn.

Me: ok, what secret do you want to know?

Him: can you tell me what I got for Christmas?

0D65E24C-26B9-4C66-B8E2-5E770AEC7070.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back