Status
Not open for further replies.
Dos been gone man....

But now it makes sense
This nigga still trying.

OK......If you must have something on me.....Now's your chance.

I fucked up by underestimating some business shit. Yes, the shit I always preach about and claim I'm good at.

I can admit I wasn't ready for this, but on the flipside....It's great and a good problem to have.

Once it smooths out........I'll be back talking shit.

Right now...I'm eating humble pie.

Take ya shot

:sup:

Cuz even when it seems like I lose, I win.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
Man.......shit got crazy.
I got you.

Shit grew so fast and I got backed up with orders. So free stuff had to wait a bit. Had to focus on getting this shit fixed, corrected and getting customers happy.

Just hired a new crew and training them and All things will be settled within the next two weeks.

I wasn't expecting it to blow the way it did.

And it was earbuds ...Not headphones.
But I got you.
Aight cool? Understand all that
How long tho?
I aint tryna wait another 4 or 5 months mane.
I needs that
Earbuds? C'mon yo
Hook me up with the headphones yo

Aight cool? Understand all that
How long tho?
I aint tryna wait another 4 or 5 months mane.
I needs that
Earbuds? C'mon yo
Hook me up with the headphones yo
This guy.

I got some wireless/wired Bluetooth joints I'm testing. I'll see what I can do when I get back in the States.

Its hell catching flights now.

How you take a test for when you land the next days?

So I gotta take it after 3am the day before to be within 48 hrs of when I land.

Shit don't even make sense

Man.......shit got crazy.
I got you.

Shit grew so fast and I got backed up with orders. So free stuff had to wait a bit. Had to focus on getting this shit fixed, corrected and getting customers happy.

Just hired a new crew and training them and All things will be settled within the next two weeks.

I wasn't expecting it to blow the way it did.

And it was earbuds ...Not headphones.
But I got you.

I'm in the market for some new earbuds. How can I buy @DOS_patos

Reactions: DOS_patos and Inori
I’m a sexy ass nigga b, went to a Mexican spot today. Waitress ask the person I was with their order then turned to me. We make eye contact and it’s like she did a double take without turning her head. Her pupils dilated fam...I was in them shits.

anyway, she goes leaves comes back wit the order, a few minutes later she comes back with another waitress and they was so enamored wit the kid that they literally back into each other. I said, y’all alright and flashed my beautiful smile, young thick Latina cheeks turned rosy from blushin

:hehe2: I’m that nigga man

I’m a sexy ass nigga b, went to a Mexican spot today. Waitress ask the person I was with their order then turned to me. We make eye contact and it’s like she did a double take without turning her head. Her pupils dilated fam...I was in them shits.

anyway, she goes leaves comes back wit the order, a few minutes later she comes back with another waitress and they was so enamored wit the kid that they literally back into each other. I said, y’all alright and flashed my beautiful smile, young thick Latina cheeks turned rosy from blushin

:hehe2: I’m that nigga man
4B6E6753-3081-4553-91A7-E72343F4FB10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.