Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a sexy ass nigga b, went to a Mexican spot today. Waitress ask the person I was with their order then turned to me. We make eye contact and it’s like she did a double take without turning her head. Her pupils dilated fam...I was in them shits.

anyway, she goes leaves comes back wit the order, a few minutes later she comes back with another waitress and they was so enamored wit the kid that they literally back into each other. I said, y’all alright and flashed my beautiful smile, young thick Latina cheeks turned rosy from blushin

:hehe2: I’m that nigga man

But did you get them draws

But did you get them draws
You already know the answer to that is no....

But yo, I got a question and I didn’t know if it shoulda been a thread or random question. My question to all of y’all is. You got a pretty good idea of who you are in reference to you yourself, right ?...and so, you have a scale with a gray area in the middle, that has the worst of what you think others think of you, and the best of what others think of you at best.

So because days, go and a day alternates from struggle to success, the scale of what you think others thinks of you, kinda stay in the gray but you bounce back and force at the borders depending of the roughness of the day.

anyway,...so you have a general all around idea of who you are..are,..like you know what you ain’t.

So my question is, have you ever known someone that you think knows you. Y’all get in an argument and the insults that they toss at you are like, they’d be better aimed at someone that ain’t you.

and that moment you realize that there’s a version of you in this persons head that does not have the evidence to exist. At least to you right and what you gather from others.

Fam...I’m high as shit right now and I think I just wrote the analytical chemistry equation for “you got me fucked up”...lol

Has anyone ever seen Sheek Louch without a hat ? I went through aaalll of Google Images and couldn't find a single pic.

Seems like he came out the womb with a durag and fitted.

a956e4a78e18f7c02935b892093febf7.1000x975x1.jpg

Has anyone ever seen Sheek Louch without a hat ? I went through aaalll of Google Images and couldn't find a single pic.

Seems like he came out the womb with a durag and fitted.
Well...thats odd but seemingly on brand for ya..

It’s not a natural occurrence right?
The blue lagoon is a big hot spring. The land is formed from lava so the land is natural but the water comes from their geothermal plant next door.
Iceland is known for their hot springs though. They Do have a lot of natural hot springs. Their geothermal plants makes the tap water clean and drinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back