Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue lagoon is a big hot spring. The land is formed from lava so the land is natural but the water comes from their geothermal plant next door.
Iceland is known for their hot springs though. They Do have a lot of natural hot springs. Their geothermal plants makes the tap water clean and drinkable.

Lmao. Just say yea fam.

Been watching the OG Miami Vice series all week/weekend

didn’t realize how many actors got theirbreak on that show

Giancarlo Esposito played like 3 different characters in the first 2 seasons alone lol

Ya'll remember when this nigga had a cult like following?

"Taylor gang or die nigga!" :hahaha:

niggas had they own lil hand sign and everything.

I use to fw his music back then but never jumped on that wave.

shame he switched it up when he got on

Ya'll remember when this nigga had a cult like following?

"Taylor gang or die nigga!" :hahaha:

niggas had they own lil hand sign and everything.

I use to fw his music back then but never jumped on that wave.

shame he switched it up when he got on

The taylors all got 30+ and realized it was time to grow up. Plus the music become gawd awful.

I feel like I'm living in bizarro world with a few people asking if I got or trying to convince me to get the vaccine shot.

If you got the vaccine or are getting the vaccine cool.

Leave me the fuck alone about not getting the vaccine.

Thank you for being a test dummy and in a few years if I'm still alive and there aren't signs of adverse affects I MIGHT consider it.

The over use of the word "clout" now is just fucking sad and dumb.

Reminds me of how folks starting saying "cray" all the time cause of the Jay-Z & Kanye song.

I still don't know what cray was supposed to mean. I've heard like 5 inconsistent definitions of the word. People were literally running around saying some meaningless shit.

I still don't know what cray was supposed to mean. I've heard like 5 inconsistent definitions of the word. People were literally running around saying some meaningless shit.

I always just thought it was folks taking the "z" out of crazy. Which didn't make any sense what so ever.

Damn people were and some still are running around saying some truly meaningless shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back