Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dos been gone man....

But now it makes sense
This nigga still trying.

OK......If you must have something on me.....Now's your chance.

I fucked up by underestimating some business shit. Yes, the shit I always preach about and claim I'm good at.

I can admit I wasn't ready for this, but on the flipside....It's great and a good problem to have.

Once it smooths out........I'll be back talking shit.

Right now...I'm eating humble pie.

Take ya shot

:sup:

Cuz even when it seems like I lose, I win.

Last edited:
Man.......shit got crazy.
I got you.

Shit grew so fast and I got backed up with orders. So free stuff had to wait a bit. Had to focus on getting this shit fixed, corrected and getting customers happy.

Just hired a new crew and training them and All things will be settled within the next two weeks.

I wasn't expecting it to blow the way it did.

And it was earbuds ...Not headphones.
But I got you.
Aight cool? Understand all that
How long tho?
I aint tryna wait another 4 or 5 months mane.
I needs that
Earbuds? C'mon yo
Hook me up with the headphones yo

Aight cool? Understand all that
How long tho?
I aint tryna wait another 4 or 5 months mane.
I needs that
Earbuds? C'mon yo
Hook me up with the headphones yo
This guy.

I got some wireless/wired Bluetooth joints I'm testing. I'll see what I can do when I get back in the States.

Its hell catching flights now.

How you take a test for when you land the next days?

So I gotta take it after 3am the day before to be within 48 hrs of when I land.

Shit don't even make sense

Man.......shit got crazy.
I got you.

Shit grew so fast and I got backed up with orders. So free stuff had to wait a bit. Had to focus on getting this shit fixed, corrected and getting customers happy.

Just hired a new crew and training them and All things will be settled within the next two weeks.

I wasn't expecting it to blow the way it did.

And it was earbuds ...Not headphones.
But I got you.

I'm in the market for some new earbuds. How can I buy @DOS_patos

I’m a sexy ass nigga b, went to a Mexican spot today. Waitress ask the person I was with their order then turned to me. We make eye contact and it’s like she did a double take without turning her head. Her pupils dilated fam...I was in them shits.

anyway, she goes leaves comes back wit the order, a few minutes later she comes back with another waitress and they was so enamored wit the kid that they literally back into each other. I said, y’all alright and flashed my beautiful smile, young thick Latina cheeks turned rosy from blushin

:hehe2: I’m that nigga man

I’m a sexy ass nigga b, went to a Mexican spot today. Waitress ask the person I was with their order then turned to me. We make eye contact and it’s like she did a double take without turning her head. Her pupils dilated fam...I was in them shits.

anyway, she goes leaves comes back wit the order, a few minutes later she comes back with another waitress and they was so enamored wit the kid that they literally back into each other. I said, y’all alright and flashed my beautiful smile, young thick Latina cheeks turned rosy from blushin

:hehe2: I’m that nigga man
4B6E6753-3081-4553-91A7-E72343F4FB10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back