Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts of the night:

No shame just legit curious.

Who chooses to become a brazilian waxer? Like how do a person have aspirations of waxing private parts and asscracks on the daily? Is that a occupation or job title and if so how do a person interview for it?
Lol don't know why but this reminded me of Marcy from the show Californication years ago

EyF9LHAWQAAkxyI

My mom tested positive for Covid the day she was heading back to ATL. Shes fully vaccinated too.

Damn, prayers up for her

I heard those shots dont stop you from getting it but that they supposed to lighten the effects of it . So I hope it does what its supposed to and helps her fight that shit off w/ no issues

I was outside talking to my uncle yesterday.. and he was talking about how he like to pour vinegar over certain foods

so we started talking about apple cider vinegar n how its suppose to be good for you

Ever since then I keep seeing the same ads all over youtube for these apple cider vinegar gummies..

I was outside talking to my uncle yesterday.. and he was talking about how he like to pour vinegar over certain foods

so we started talking about apple cider vinegar n how its suppose to be good for you

Ever since then I keep seeing the same ads all over youtube for these apple cider vinegar gummies..

This might help you for a lil bit to opt out of customized ads

• Goat
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Status
Not open for further replies.