Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured you’da forgot the context of the conversation, I shoulda just left alone, I’m late, my bad
I remember the context of the conversation I was having with beta but what you’re talking about, I have no clue.

I remember the context of the conversation I was having with beta but what you’re talking about, I have no clue.
The thread I created about women gifting dates the way men gift women in dates. Showing the discrepancy in thought when it comes to how women perceive the interactions should go based on tradition. Which is why a woman can be taken aback when a dude ask to go Dutch or expect for a woman to pay for half the meal. The question being, are the women of ABW transcending tradition and coming outta pocket on dates?

The thread I created about women gifting dates the way men gift women in dates. Showing the discrepancy in thought when it comes to how women perceive the interactions should go based on tradition. Which is why a woman can be taken aback when a dude ask to go Dutch or expect for a woman to pay for half the meal. The question being, are the women of ABW transcending tradition and coming outta pocket on dates?
I remember that thread and I believe I posted in there. I don’t know who the yall is you were referring to when you originally quoted me.

the conversation between Beta and I was, what was MY love language. I don’t want gifts. However, I’m a gift giver. I come outta pocket all the time for mfs who I’m not dating. Hence the shit I done on this site. 99% of them giveaways came outta my pocket. So I have no issue coming outta pocket for a nigga I’m dating.

"Man let me tell you something
Man let me tell you something
Man this girl was sucking my dick so good the other day
That she would tell me just let it go,just let it go
Man I just ran off all in her mouth!"

• Goat
Reactions: Banginscrew901
I remember that thread and I believe I posted in there. I don’t know who the yall is you were referring to when you originally quoted me.

the conversation between Beta and I was, what was MY love language. I don’t want gifts. However, I’m a gift giver. I come outta pocket all the time for mfs who I’m not dating. Hence the shit I done on this site. 99% of them giveaways came outta my pocket. So I have no issue coming outta pocket for a nigga I’m dating.
Nah u were one of those that did support the thesis, so even though I did quote you, I wasn’t referring to you specifically.

How y’all get rid of razor bumps?
By not using a white boy straight razor

I haven’t had razor bumps since I was like 19 lol

you too old to look like a star crunch cookie

I used the lil white and red round jar from the beauty supply though

don’t remember the name tho

By not using a white boy straight razor

I haven’t had razor bumps since I was like 19 lol

you too old to look like a star crunch cookie

I used the lil white and red round jar from the beauty supply though

don’t remember the name tho
It’s my first time ever getting them I’m actually shocked....it ain’t nothing crazy so I ain’t tripping but I am cuz I don’t get acne at all

Random thoughts of the night:

No shame just legit curious.

Who chooses to become a brazilian waxer? Like how do a person have aspirations of waxing private parts and asscracks on the daily? Is that a occupation or job title and if so how do a person interview for it?

Who chooses to become a brazilian waxer? Like how do a person have aspirations of waxing private parts and asscracks on the daily? Is that a occupation or job title and if so how do a person interview for it?
The shit niggas think about at 4am....
Nasty awards potential

Might start from eyebrows and unsightly facial hair, just worked it way to that. Learning from freaky Brazillians.

Whatever way, they doin God's work...

Status
Not open for further replies.