Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the cruelest things in humanity is that we all have our own reality. We can all live in our own hells and own prison. Take for instance, someone with a lot of fam or notoriety at the very least. Will measure themselves by someone with more fam and or notoriety. Totally ignoring that what they accomplished is someone else’s dream. Their lives become their nightmare.

Or for instance someone that I know grew up in New York. And in New York, it in itself being the fashion capital of America. I’m around them wearin a no name hoodie, sweats, and some shoe carnival nikes. Cause in an occurrence where I don’t have to dress up. I’m not going to. They tell me that they don’t get how I dont want to be fly everyday all day.

not being fly is their own personal hell, it’s barely a blip on my radar. Meanwhile, some kid in Afghanistan,walks to the store to buy something for his mom. Some racist piece of shit American Soulja put a rifle in his face as a joke. That’s his hell...shits wild

added to that, in each scenario, each individual feels the stress from their hell equally, even if in actually by severity, they aren’t the same.

Last edited:
Thought those 5 bladed razors were no good cause they irrate the skin. DOnt need a razor with 5 blades going over the skin with 2-3-4 passes. Go old school with a single blade, hot water to soften the hair, use an actual soap lather and not canned shit. check on youtube alot of barbers dont like using those gillete razors

One of the cruelest things in humanity is that we all have our own reality. We can all live in our own hells and own prison. Take for instance, someone with a lot of fam or notoriety at the very least. Will measure themselves by someone with more fam and or notoriety. Totally ignoring that what they accomplished is someone else’s dream. Their lives become their nightmare.

Or for instance someone that I know grew up in New York. And in New York, it in itself being the fashion capital of America. I’m around them wearin a no name hoodie, sweats, and some shoe carnival nikes. Cause in an occurrence where I don’t have to dress up. I’m not going to. They tell me that they don’t get how I dont want to be fly everyday all day.

not being fly is their own personal hell, it’s barely a blip on my radar. Meanwhile, some kid in Afghanistan,walks to the store to buy something for his mom. Some racist piece of shit American Soulja put a rifle in his face as a joke. That’s his hell...shits wild

added to that, in each scenario, each individual feels the stress from their hell equally, even if in actually by severity, they aren’t the same.
This some shit I sometimes think about and never bother trying to articulate

This some shit I sometimes think about and never bother trying to articulate
FormalGreedyArrowana-small.gif

why should dude get fined for a private conversation that was LEAKED by rappaport? Fuck that dude

They made Donald Sterling sell the Clippers because of what he said in a private conversation that got leaked.

I think its fucked up as well but it's consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back