Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of this new whiney as fuck reality we are living in.. refering to the snl skit

Just a bunch of crying that shit is exhausting

I took ABP off so I could see twitter posts, but these pop up ads are woat, so gotta go back to ABP. idek if that's gonna work tho

Just found out the backing crowd vocals in Will Smith s Summertime is not a loop nor a sample ....it’s literally a group of niggas saying Summertime, got to go or whatever for the entire song

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I took ABP off so I could see twitter posts, but these pop up ads are woat, so gotta go back to ABP. idek if that's gonna work tho
Damn I couldn't see tweets took off abp as well now they show up and I see the ads as well.

Just found out the backing crowd vocals in Will Smith s Summertime is not a loop nor a sample ....it’s literally a group of niggas saying Summertime, got to go or whatever for the entire song

i love lil bits of info like that....i guess cuz we (non music artists) sometimes think its so complicated and difficult to get to the finished product of what we're hearing....but sometimes that shit is ghetto af lmao

Pimp C did most of his echos and sound effects himself...like fuck playing w/ buttons all day

DJ Paul told a funny ass story about this....i could tell before I heard this story w/ the echos but it made a lotta sense once he confirmed

Cali posters

are ya'll back at 100% public wise? like restaurants and shit

what about concerts?

i love lil bits of info like that....i guess cuz we (non music artists) sometimes think its so complicated and difficult to get to the finished product of what we're hearing....but sometimes that shit is ghetto af lmao

Pimp C did most of his echos and sound effects himself...like fuck playing w/ buttons all day

DJ Paul told a funny ass story about this....i could tell before I heard this story w/ the echos but it made a lotta sense once he confirmed

Another thing what we thought was a Summer Madness sample were artists actually replaying everything live

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back