Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the age of, I think 21, I legitimately and literally didn’t know that anyone else had feelings but me. Like, if I didn’t feel it, it didn’t exist. So when I did fuck shit to people, if I didn’t care, neither did they. I didn’t know that it was possible to hurt other people unless I felt guilty about it. I have mental issues fam..I…I had to learn to love my own children B..I wanted the fuck outta here

View attachment 647908
I’m good now tho..sorry, don’t feel sorry for me..lol

That’s some weird ass shit man

Lmao oh I bet you feel so good about yourself huh
vDRe8h.gif

The slander torch has been passed my brother...

Nah I’ll just say it’s her
How well do you know your woman's vagina and secretions? If you're trying for a baby, youre gonna wanna know when the super slippery clear stringy secretion is there. That's the sperm highway through the cervix opening. It's open because she is ovulating. Usually lasts 5 days, egg could be around any one of those days. Egg is only viable for 12-24 hrs. Luckily your sperm can live a possible 5 days.

How well do you know your woman's vagina and secretions? If you're trying for a baby, youre gonna wanna know when the super slippery clear stringy secretion is there. That's the sperm highway through the cervix opening. It's open because she is ovulating. Usually lasts 5 days, egg could be around any one of those days. Egg is only viable for 12-24 hrs. Luckily your sperm can live a possible 5 days.
Love how descriptive this is

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Thanks for the info Amanda but I just bust in there every other day until something sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back