Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
please everyone

make sure you prepare for your passing.
Don’t leave your people scrambling
We all adults

please
Canada has a "death benefit". If a Canadian dies with no funeral arrangements and the family cannot afford a funeral, the government will put out $2500 to cremate, provide a service with food and fake flower arrangements, at select participating funeral homes.

*better off to die broke af

That's a fear of mine. That someone will say "fuck it" and push me off the sidewalk....and then i get smoked by a car or something. Always walk closest to the grass so someone gotta grab me and whip me into traffic.

*might be childhood trauma from my brother doing it to me as a kid, idk

please everyone

make sure you prepare for your passing.
Don’t leave your people scrambling
We all adults

please

life insurance

my whole fam is covered. ain’t no way anyone should be walking around Without this but cool with paying for a new car, phone etc…

The biggest piss off about getting a new phone or a replacement phone is; none of your downloaded songs from YouTube premium are exportable🤬😡 like wtf, $20/mth just for no ads!?! You scamming mfs. I guess I can fake download songs to play offline🙄

life insurance

my whole fam is covered. ain’t no way anyone should be walking around Without this but cool with paying for a new car, phone etc…
Thats cool but a will, pre needs trust, pick out a casket drop $50 to hold the price, hold ya burial plot.

so many things can and should be some.

Im kinda pissed

Was just in a funeral home and a family legit fighting over “where all the money”, go fund me and bitch you a lawyer, why you can’t pay more.
Shit should not happen like this.

Take a step back..like, strip yo self bare, strip bare from all you have, all you have obtained, all you have accomplished. Just put it all down, strip the meaning of it off you. Strip bare from the expectations of whatever social class or group you are in. Just for a couple of hours, strip bare, put your phone down. Have completely silence in a room in your house. After a couple of hours, have a couple more hours of nothing, then a couple more. Strip yourself naked..of everything.

Then..after the last couple hours..while still naked..pic up your phone and scroll. It’s disgusting out here. You’ll never be able to enjoy this bullshit again.

Not ABW..y’all cool, I’m talking bout society and shit

@Sion @King Freeman @Northside7
@Lion_Heart @Marc123
damn justin won again . how do yall feel

He had to do it I guess. Knew liberals weren't going to lose but overall he took a big L individually. He's looking bad out here. Long time MPs losing pensions and shit cause they out of a job. People in the party gonna switch up on him.

I voted for him tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️ liberals will continue making side deals with the lil bros (ndp) to control parliament and life will go on.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back