Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geordi is the better theoretical engineer, O'Brien was the better practical engineer. If you want to design a new class of ship, you want Geordi on your team. If you're stuck on a planet and need help holding off against the enemy until reinforcements arrive, you want O'Brien. Watch DS9, man. And if you did already, watch it, again!!

"Sisko guarded a worm hole", I like the way you phrased that like it was some random wormhole and that he wasn't pretty much the first line of defense in making sure the entire Alpha quadrant didn't fall to the Dominon. He was on the edge of Federation space, always weeks away from backup. Had to deal with Cardassian's and their constant incursions, on top of being a prophet to the Bajoran people, running a station of over 10k people, all will being a single black father in space.

There's no comparison, man.
Nah fam, I can post episodes where Laforge came through in the clutch on away missions

Peak geek shit lol
Nah, Star Trek is packed with life lessons about all kinda shit

Riker wit data issues

Data with trying to find the meaning of humanity

Worf dealing with pride and a set of people’s on gangsta shit, and he tryna elevate, but his nature is his nature

Laforge overcoming a handicap to be one of the smartest men in starfleet

Shits about being down for the squad, making the right decisions

Man there was one episode where they had rookies from the lower deck tryna get promotions. One of the was a chick who got the promotion cause of her race..or species or whatever. So she was pose to do an covert ops mission while acting like she was a slave. Worf handpicked and trained her..the captain tested her confidence..they made you feel for the chick..so she passed all the tests, goes on the mission and gets killed..and now Worf had to eat that he sent a young woman to her death.

you ain’t finding stories like that on Starz…bars

Nah, Star Trek is packed with life lessons about all kinda shit

Riker wit data issues

Data with trying to find the meaning of humanity

Worf dealing with pride and a set of people’s on gangsta shit, and he tryna elevate, but his nature is his nature

Laforge overcoming a handicap to be one of the smartest men in starfleet

Shits about being down for the squad, making the right decisions

Man there was one episode where they had rookies from the lower deck tryna get promotions. One of the was a chick who got the promotion cause of her race..or species or whatever. So she was pose to do an covert ops mission while acting like she was a slave. Worf handpicked and trained her..the captain tested her confidence..they made you feel for the chick..so she passed all the tests, goes on the mission and gets killed..and now Worf had to eat that he sent a young woman to her death.

you ain’t finding stories like that on Starz…bars
I feel you man I really do

but Star Trek as an IP is some bullshit

btw is there a Star Trek thread? Seems like y’all got a steady amount of ppl for one

Nah but like what you like

Hey remember when you told everyone you had cancer and was gonna die soon for some sympathy box?
What’s funny is young me would have totally done that shit. Young me was a tooootal piece of shit fam. I legit cried real tears for a fake brother to get pusssy one time. I legit ghosted a Chick cause she caught a throat infection, was in the hospital, called me on the phone and her horse voice made her sound like a dude. I legit was staying wit a chick and gave her home phone number to a check to call me, cause my dumb ass figured she’d never call when I wasn’t home. I legit stood up to some bullies a girl had in front of her parents, cause I’d knew it’d make them fall in love with me and leave her at home alone with me.

but..I did not do what you are accusing me off. Turns out it was a bladder infection, and my doctor has been overworked due to COVID. He feared underestimating a diagnosis, so he over estimated it, so I ended up getting a bunch of test run,to make absolutely sure what it was. I wasn’t mad that he told me wrong because I understood. Dude when I saw him had massive bags under his eyes and a broken spirit. But I’m good..

but since you brought it up..I neglected to tell y’all that I didn’t fear the death it would bring because I wanted to die, but was to pusssy to commit suicide

:Will:
U happy now?

What’s funny is young me would have totally done that shit. Young me was a tooootal piece of shit fam. I legit cried real tears for a fake brother to get pusssy one time. I legit ghosted a Chick cause she caught a throat infection, was in the hospital, called me on the phone and her horse voice made her sound like a dude. I legit was staying wit a chick and gave her home phone number to a check to call me, cause my dumb ass figured she’d never call when I wasn’t home. I legit stood up to some bullies a girl had in front of her parents, cause I’d knew it’d make them fall in love with me and leave her at home alone with me.

but..I did not do what you are accusing me off. Turns out it was a bladder infection, and my doctor has been overworked due to COVID. He feared underestimating a diagnosis, so he over estimated it, so I ended up getting a bunch of test run,to make absolutely sure what it was. I wasn’t mad that he told me wrong because I understood. Dude when I saw him had massive bags under his eyes and a broken spirit. But I’m good..

but since you brought it up..I neglected to tell y’all that I didn’t fear the death it would bring because I wanted to die, but was to pusssy to commit suicide

:Will:
U happy now?
Why do you think you were like that?

Why do you think you were like that?
Until the age of, I think 21, I legitimately and literally didn’t know that anyone else had feelings but me. Like, if I didn’t feel it, it didn’t exist. So when I did fuck shit to people, if I didn’t care, neither did they. I didn’t know that it was possible to hurt other people unless I felt guilty about it. I have mental issues fam..I…I had to learn to love my own children B..I wanted the fuck outta here

1632093702105.png
I’m good now tho..sorry, don’t feel sorry for me..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back