Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few more coming
no...the question was "what would i do"

i wouldn't press post if i was the person doing the recording.

If i was the dude being recorded, I would've told him to stop recording and not post it.

But i'm at a place in my age that I dont have to post where I've gone for people to believe that I was there. You either believe me or you dont and if anyone lying about places they've visited is on some sucka shit and needs therapy.

Posting pics to share with ya'll here is different imo, but im not posting shit on social media like that for public consumption.

CAN I MAKE.....YOU FEEEEEELLL SEEEEEXXXXXYYYY!!!

SEEEEXXXXYYYY!!!

SOOOOOOO SEEEEEXXXXXYYYYY!!!

Dancing boy GIF - Find on GIFER

(in AP's voice) *There's a thread for this.*

GM 🤭

Huh? I hope i'm reading this completely wrong
You serious my boy?
Ima keep it all the way 100 with y’all..I might die soon, like..I’m aware my time limit has been given a possible end point. I been through a lot and legit kinda tired of this existence. So when I got the diagnosis, to me..it was like..this life sucked, but I pulled through cause I felt I had a purpose, but wit cancer..the realization that this was all for nothing, actually gave me enough peace to give up hoping that I’d lead a genuine happy life….I also found the realization funny..like, this is what’s in step with my life. So I was gone joke about it..but then I didn’t expect y’all to actually give a fuck that im might die soon. Then I felt bad joking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back