Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima keep it all the way 100 with y’all..I might die soon, like..I’m aware my time limit has been given a possible end point. I been through a lot and legit kinda tired of this existence. So when I got the diagnosis, to me..it was like..this life sucked, but I pulled through cause I felt I had a purpose, but wit cancer..the realization that this was all for nothing, actually gave me enough peace to give up hoping that I’d lead a genuine happy life….I also found the realization funny..like, this is what’s in step with my life. So I was gone joke about it..but then I didn’t expect y’all to actually give a fuck that im might die soon. Then I felt bad joking about it

Damn im sorry to hear that bruh. Just know that while you might not want to fight at this particular point in time.. you have loved ones that would want you to fight as much as you can...

I’d appreciate it if y’all would joke about it and not be morbid and shit

I was gonna give a heartfelt post but then I saw this so ima chill.....

Lol…future man ain’t see this coming

Nigga you aint had one gotdamn correct prediction since you started this janky ass "future man" bullshit.. Fuckin fraud!!!

:mfb:

Lol…future man ain’t see this coming

lmfao-lmao.gif

No Skydiving? No threesome? No mass shooting spree?
Sky diving ..I don’t see the appeal of falling to the earth after jumping from a plan

Threesome,..there would have to be heavy drug use and the two women would have to have great senses of humor and really freaky,..it would have to be a unicorn situation for me to really enjoy it

Mass shootings ain’t funny b

So far so good in Abnormal Psych
BC253EBB-5115-435D-9E62-70D42DC806CB.jpeg
Dude said in the sylibus that he was gone drop the lowest quiz grade, then immediately dropped the 80 I got in the first quiz..lol..I like how he scammed us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back