Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima keep it all the way 100 with y’all..I might die soon, like..I’m aware my time limit has been given a possible end point. I been through a lot and legit kinda tired of this existence. So when I got the diagnosis, to me..it was like..this life sucked, but I pulled through cause I felt I had a purpose, but wit cancer..the realization that this was all for nothing, actually gave me enough peace to give up hoping that I’d lead a genuine happy life….I also found the realization funny..like, this is what’s in step with my life. So I was gone joke about it..but then I didn’t expect y’all to actually give a fuck that im might die soon. Then I felt bad joking about it
If you don't mind me asking what type is it?

Uncouth posting

:scust::tuh:

I don't know. I appreciate the honesty with which chicks speak about sucking dick nowadays. It's better than back in the day when chicks would suck the skin of a different dick three days of the week but then front like "Illlll I wouldn never do that" whenever the subject came up.

Lemme find out Allergens doing the mark and pico
Lol..that crossed my mind for a moment, like..how can I spin this to get nudes, then I remembered that’s the immature kiddie part of my brain that never leaves us. Imagine nudes being that important..but it really makes you marvel at someone that figured out how to use that shit to get pussy. Here I am thinking nudes..it’s levels

So what's on your bucket list?
roller coster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back