Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he dies he dies.

But if he recovers then what he do wrong? Ppl catch Covid all the time while trying to avoid it, even the fully vaxxed.

i'm not wishing him ill at all..

I just dont understand why anyone would take medical advice from him when he clearly doesnt know wtf he's talking about.

I'm confused why some folks hold his word/opinion in such high regard when he's clearly not qualified

i'm not wishing him ill at all..

I just dont understand why anyone would take medical advice from him when he clearly doesnt know wtf he's talking about.

I'm confused why some folks hold his word/opinion in such high regard when he's clearly not qualified
Ehh well I know he had a doc up there touting vitamin c or d (I forget) and people shitted on him for that for months.

Studies later came out saying there is truth to it.

I'm.not saying he's right or wrong. He's not a doc and your own personal doc is ALL u should be listening to, but at the same time we shouldn't shit on someone doing what they decide is best. For all we know he consulted with doctors for whatever decision he made.

That's why it's fair if folks jump on him with jokes if something happens to him. But be crickets if he come out okay.

Ehh well I know he had a doc up there touting vitamin c or d (I forget) and people shitted on him for that for months.

Studies later came out saying there is truth to it.

I'm.not saying he's right or wrong. He's not a doc and your own personal doc is ALL u should be listening to, but at the same time we shouldn't shit on someone doing what they decide is best. For all we know he consulted with doctors for whatever decision he made.

That's why it's fair if folks jump on him with jokes if something happens to him. But be crickets if he come out okay.

I hear ya but at the same time..

Its easy as fuck to say.. get vitamin D, C and take all this other shit to beat covid...

They(these rich assholes)have access to alot of shit regular people dont...most folks that listen to Rogan cant get the barrage of shit he's getting to try to beat covid... nowhere near.

Him speaking on whats best for HIM to millions of people that listen to him that dont have that same access... seems irresponsible to me

I hear ya but at the same time..

Its easy as fuck to say.. get vitamin D, C and take all this other shit to beat covid...

They(these rich assholes)have access to alot of shit regular people dont...most folks that listen to Rogan cant get the barrage of shit he's getting to try to beat covid... nowhere near.

Him speaking on whats best for HIM to millions of people that listen to him that dont have that same access... seems irresponsible to me
All the vitamins can be purchased over the counter anywhere. Ivermectin (for humans) has been prescribed by doctors and some ppl have to get judge's order to approve a hospital administering it (sometimes to no avail). Whether right or wrong these aren't treatments only made available to rich people.

But yea.....if u take your medical advice from anyone not licensed nor a doc u see personally, then u deserve whatever risk u put yourself against.

What's worse is fox news anchors talking people out of vaccines knowing they been vaxxed themselves.

All the vitamins can be purchased over the counter anywhere. Ivermectin (for humans) has been prescribed by doctors and some ppl have to get judge's order to approve a hospital administering it (sometimes to no avail). Whether right or wrong these aren't treatments only made available to rich people.

But yea.....if u take your medical advice from anyone not licensed nor a doc u see personally, then u deserve whatever risk u put yourself against.

What's worse is fox news anchors talking people out of vaccines knowing they been vaxxed themselves.

My point was the shit he was ringing off in his video isnt some over the counter stuff or something everybody has access to to "throw the kitchen sink at" at the same time.

monoclonal antibody treatment
Prescribed Ivermectin
Zpacks
Prednisone etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back