Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel u, at the same time..that same Reddit got people with family members that are not sick from COVID, that got cancer and shit, that can’t be emitted into the hospital cause it’s full of these jackasses
I get it. Believe me I do.
QuickHarmfulBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

Is that groping on the subway shit real?

That's almost exclusively in Japan, in terms of the way in which you prolly heard about it or seen it on TV. Niggas in Japan are SUPER sexually repressed. Culturally, that's just how it is over there. That's why them niggas have shit like cuddle cafes. My homie lived in Japan for a year and yeah he used to tell me he would see some wild shit on the train. And this years ago so I dunno how seriously they've taken it since then or how much worse or better it's gotten.

I didn't experience any wild shit on the train in China and my homie never said shit about it.

China has a pickpocketing epidemic over there because the trains are packed so tight. But that's about it, as I can recall.

That's almost exclusively in Japan, in terms of the way in which you prolly heard about it or seen it on TV. Niggas in Japan are SUPER sexually repressed. Culturally, that's just how it is over there. That's why them niggas have shit like cuddle cafes. My homie lived in Japan for a year and yeah he used to tell me he would see some wild shit on the train. And this years ago so I dunno how seriously they've taken it since then or how much worse or better it's gotten.

I didn't experience any wild shit on the train in China and my homie never said shit about it.

China has a pickpocketing epidemic over there because the trains are packed so tight. But that's about it, as I can recall.
Damn, I can’t believe that shit is actually real, the women there must be in a constant state of fear. That’s so sad to read, I’m going to bed now.

My Gawd. I'm super glad my son wears a uniform to school. He'd 100% come out of the house every day looking like this otherwise.

I struggle with letting my child find his own sense of style. He dresses himself...I will make edits. But our kids are not us. What looks good to them is going to be different than us. Wonder why everyone dress the same and be crowning kids who don't dress like them. My son is 9 and I be telling him.. this match and that don't match. But some days I just let him do him. He be really wanting to wear certain things. But I don't support making fun of kids. Teach them to be creative and like whatever they want.

I feel like you clowning this kid...I never get why ppl make fun of what someone else is wearing

I struggle with letting my child find his own sense of style. He dresses himself...I will make edits. But our kids are not us. What looks good to them is going to be different than us. Wonder why everyone dress the same and be crowning kids who don't dress like them. My son is 9 and I be telling him.. this match and that don't match. But some days I just let him do him. He be really wanting to wear certain things. But I don't support making fun of kids. Teach them to be creative and like whatever they want.

I feel like you clowning this kid...I never get why ppl make fun of what someone else is wearing

I let my kid do his own thing. He dresses ridiculous. It that’s cuz 1.His mom and I have made sure to instill in him that it’s ok to be yourself and fuck what other people say, and 2. He ain’t growing up like I grew up. Cuz I tell him all the time ‘Yo, when I was a kid, if I dresses like you dress now, I woulda got laughed back in the house.’.

But yeah, I agree. When you’re a child is really the only time you can wear you eccentricities on your body without it really being an issue.

@mryounggun

I follow this white dude on TikTok who’s from LA and dude be wanting the smoke with all the states. Shit be hilarious. He goes in on every state with some real venom

And he ends every video with California Forever and Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back