Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll ask the question again. Maybe you'll answer it this time:

What is it about that post specifically that makes you wonder why it's being reported on...but not wonder about any of the other million deaths that are reported about people. you personally don't know or give a fuck about?

That's my question.

You also ignored everything else I said. Because you mentioned this:

'A random death with NO details and tweets from family and friends is circling platforms what have 5 million plus followers is posting this. All because I assume is she was sexy.'

That same platform that has 5 million plus followers also posted ALL THOSE OTHER DEATHS THAT I MENTIONED. And I dunno if you saw the pics of those people...but they weren't 'sexy'. So you already know for 100% fact that they don't just post the deaths of random sexy people. So legitimately what are you talking about?

As for the bold, I was talking about on here

Naw.

I legit wanna know the point of her tragic death being posted. Not just on here but on some bigger IG profiles.

Everything is sex sex sex and that shit is pushed to the forefront of everything and its really a sad thing to see

She a model when models get killed and they are know they get press. Like they report murders everyday

Wanna see some sad and sick shit

This Reddit highlights people that go on social media ranting about masks, vaccines, and government…

Then end up in the hospital with COVID asking for prayer warriors to save them

im conflicted, cause ion wanna laugh at them, I wouldn’t wish that shit on nobody, at the same time
1630450098934.gif

If people could help themself then wanna talk about masks and vaccines and then wind up in the hospital or dead I don’t feel bad at all

I’ve laughed at multiple ppl who had relatives pass away because they were hard headed or too political

I tell you one thing, they go down swinging, there’s one of them where dude was heavy on the conspiracy tip..his pops end up catching COVID. He told the doctors to hit em with the dewormer ..doctors basically said fuck outta here..

then you see him go on a couple days frantic search for that shit while posting on Facebook about it..and everybody in the comments are egging him on to get crazier
:hahaha:
Shit got wild

If people could help themself then wanna talk about masks and vaccines and then wind up in the hospital or dead I don’t feel bad at all

I’ve laughed at multiple ppl who had relatives pass away because they were hard headed or too political

lol damn bro you need to find the Lord

I think I use to be the guy that would laugh at someone dying if it was ironic.

I can't bring myself to do that anymore. No matter how shitty people can be, I can't bring myself to be happy at human missory anymore. I'm glad they got back what they sewed if they weren't awesome, but it brings me no delight.

I think I use to be the guy that would laugh at someone dying if it was ironic.

I can't bring myself to do that anymore. No matter how shitty people can be, I can't bring myself to be happy at human missory anymore. I'm glad they got back what they sewed if they weren't awesome, but it brings me no delight.
I feel u, at the same time..that same Reddit got people with family members that are not sick from COVID, that got cancer and shit, that can’t be emitted into the hospital cause it’s full of these jackasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back