Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it. Ima be that person.

While a lost of life is sad, why is her death even being posted? Who is she to talked about? Did she do something besides be half naked on IG?

Shame that our society is so enamored with sex that random sexy women is talked about on big platforms on social media

You should've kept that one in the tuck, big dawg.

Naw.

I legit wanna know the point of her tragic death being posted. Not just on here but on some bigger IG profiles.

Everything is sex sex sex and that shit is pushed to the forefront of everything and its really a sad thing to see

Naw.

I legit wanna know the point of her tragic death being posted. Not just on here but on some bigger IG profiles.

Everything is sex sex sex and that shit is pushed to the forefront of everything and its really a sad thing to see

I'll answer that.

The point of posting her death info is...the same as every single other time they post info on someone else's death: Either they are a popular person that people are aware of, or their death is ironic in some way, or it's a random story about a person we don't care about at all...but the story is interesting. Here are a couple examples that I found from literally 30 seconds of looking at that IG page:

-Conservative radio host dies
-Woman does of heat exposure
-Body pulled from lake identified as missing woman
-Mother and daughter die of Covid

What is it about that post specifically that makes you wonder why it's being reported on...but not wonder about any of the other million deaths that are reported about people. you personally don't know or give a fuck about?

The floor is yours...

I'll answer that.

The point of posting her death info is...the same as every single other time they post info on someone else's death: Either they are a popular person that people are aware of, or their death is ironic in some way, or it's a random story about a person we don't care about at all...but the story is interesting stories. Here are a couple examples that I found from literally 30 seconds of looking at that IG page:

-Conservative radio host dies
-Woman does of heat exposure
-Body pulled from lake identified as missing woman
-Mother and daughter die of Covid

What is it about that post specifically that makes you wonder why it's being reported on...but not wonder about any of the other million deaths that are reported about people. you personally don't know or give a fuck about?

The floor is yours...

Most of the stories be having 1 and a million type....

You know what never mind

Most of the stories be having 1 and a million type....

You know what never mind

Why never mind?

You seemed super passionate about this a minute ago.

You replied to every other comment about it. You asked a question, right? Then you got an answer.

Then I asked you a question.

Are you gonna answer it?

Why never mind?

You seemed super passionate about this a minute ago.

You replied to every other comment about it. You asked a question, right? Then you got an answer.

Then I asked you a question.

Are you gonna answer it?

We not gon act like random deaths just get posted. The situation relating to the deaths be so rare that it sometimes is worth a discussion or the person is very know for contributing something like a song or some shit.

A random death with NO details and tweets from family and friends is circling platforms what have 5 million plus followers is posting this. All because I assume is she was sexy.

We not gon act like random deaths just get posted. The situation relating to the deaths be so rare that it sometimes is worth a discussion or the person is very know for contributing something like a song or some shit.

A random death with NO details and tweets from family and friends is circling platforms what have 5 million plus followers is posting this. All because I assume is she was sexy.

Ok, I'll ask the question again. Maybe you'll answer it this time:

That's my question.

You also ignored everything else I said. Because you mentioned this:

'A random death with NO details and tweets from family and friends is circling platforms what have 5 million plus followers is posting this. All because I assume is she was sexy.'

That same platform that has 5 million plus followers also posted ALL THOSE OTHER DEATHS THAT I MENTIONED. And I dunno if you saw the pics of those people...but they weren't 'sexy'. So you already know for 100% fact that they don't just post the deaths of random sexy people. So legitimately what are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back