Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work got me losing weight, plus I’m eating better…swear to gawd b, I lose this belly and get swoll, ima be super arrogant…ima gonna be toxically arrogant..lol

Better than getting jumped in the middle of a shit.
1st why would a gang of people bust in on you while you 🤔 pooping. But why you pooping in public places? That's weak to jump someone when they on the toilet...and then poop might go everywhere. Just so unsanitary ugh.

Reactions: B_A
A woman who drops nude..semi-nude...sexual pics & vids on their IG...ALONG WITH...pics of her kids

Weird...Rachet...or Business as usual?

Wtf just happened in nyc

all that damn water
It's crazy, thankfully the part of Bk I'm in is apparently on an incline, so no flooding, but the roof is definitely going through it. I can hear the drip drip drips as I type this shit, lol. Just had the shit looked at yesterday, too, smh.

I still can't help but think of the people that got hit with the real Ida, though.

It's crazy, thankfully the part of Bk I'm in is apparently on an incline, so no flooding, but the roof is definitely going through it. I can hear the drip drip drips as I type this shit, lol. Just had the shit looked at yesterday, too, smh.

I still can't help but think of the people that got hit with the real Ida, though.

Cotdamn

yo stay safe out there

Can y’all vote for the chess express kids. They teach inner city black kids to play chess in Delaware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back