Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman who drops nude..semi-nude...sexual pics & vids on their IG...ALONG WITH...pics of her kids

Weird...Rachet...or Business as usual?

Well for me it's weird. But then I have to ask myself why I say that's weird? It's not seen or "socially" acceptable in America. But we don't think or I don't think anything when I see like tribal cultures naked. Breast out while holding the baby. I get it...we ain't in the bush. But if she comfortable and truly doing it because she desires too or it makes her happy cool( allow her to do her) there could be some positives. Her and her kids grow up with deeper understanding of the body and how to feel free in they body. Now if this is for clicks and is rooted in unhealthy sexual exploitation then naw...lock shawty up and she rachet as hell

Quick question since the Afganistan stuff is all in the news. I'm sure everyone knows that we supposedly went to war in Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, the Taliban, and whoever else was responsible for 9/11. How many people knew that the Taliban offered to hand Bin Laden over to Bush and he refused to take him and stop the war?

Quick question since the Afganistan stuff is all in the news. I'm sure everyone knows that we supposedly went to war in Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, the Taliban, and whoever else was responsible for 9/11. How many people knew that the Taliban offered to hand Bin Laden over to Bush and he refused to take him and stop the war?
I heard that but wasn't sure how accurate that was. Wasn't there a documentary or movie about the lies...Fahrenheit something...don't quote me on the title. I really only remember a picture of Bush reading a book upside down while 9/11 happened...the media was circulating that thing like crazy.

I heard that but wasn't sure how accurate that was. Wasn't there a documentary or movie about the lies...Fahrenheit something...don't quote me on the title. I really only remember a picture of Bush reading a book upside down while 9/11 happened...the media was circulating that thing like crazy.

I thought the same thing, but it turns out it wasn't conspiracy theory nonsense at all. It happened and wasn't even hidden.

I thought the same thing, but it turns out it wasn't conspiracy theory nonsense at all. It happened and wasn't even hidden.

Yeah iam not shocked. I heard it was more revenge based off some shit with Bush Sr. and oil. That and the American ego. The we gonna go blow shit up cus we can't look weak. We have to show force mentality. Like would the general public have been ok with Bin Laden getting captured and no war? "They say war boosts the economy. That's what white men or let me say colonizers know...war and money. Peace is not apart of they political ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back