Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your exactly right. I work in Talent management and Organizational Development so that's why I am looking into it. But definitely agree with all you said. Whats your end goal or what type of job do you want?

The end goal is a Ph.D., and becoming a tenured professor teaching cognitive psychology while researching memory, forgetting and the best study methods for university students.

It's a risk, but I'll go for it. I've been told that academic jobs are difficult to get, and even after that, I should give up if I'm not offered tenure within 4-6 years of instructing. The money and security are nice once you move up in hierarchy, but I've heard of sessional/adjuncts making as low as 20K/year at some institutions on top of the poor job security.

Last edited:
I'm seriously starting to hate my internet provider. Mf I'm not unplugging the modem and doing that troubleshooting bs that does fuck all!!🤬🤬 give me a new modem and the kind of internet I'm paying for ffs!!
Lol that actually fixes a lot of problems even with gigabit internet and some of those $500+ routers

These flights nasty as fuck. Mfers elbow to elbow
Lmao man I hate flying

I had my legs closed together the entire flight

as a guy you know how uncomfortable that is

then I gotta fold my arms otherwise I’m resting them against some dude who I don’t know

only time I felt that uncomfortable was at the barclays

Lmao man I hate flying

I had my legs closed together the entire flight

as a guy you know how uncomfortable that is

then I gotta fold my arms otherwise I’m resting them against some dude who I don’t know

only time I felt that uncomfortable was at the barclays

But nah this shit is ass. I paid for exta legroom which helps but still garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back