Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall know that moment when you decide that you will swing at a mfer?

I had a MAGA mfer sitting next to me on the flight. I saw on his phone he was getting emails from MAGA.

At that moment I decided like if this mfer makes a big deal about having to wear a mask and wilds out, im disrespecting his jaw
Shoulda done it on GP...just to let a muhphugga know

Yall know that moment when you decide that you will swing at a mfer?

I had a MAGA mfer sitting next to me on the flight. I saw on his phone he was getting emails from MAGA.

At that moment I decided like if this mfer makes a big deal about having to wear a mask and wilds out, im disrespecting his jaw
Trip him when yall getting off the plane

Look at this loser

Go on Junior.. Do it

You wanna be like me so bad, go on.

WellmadeThirstyKillifish-max-1mb.gif

DROP THE DAMN INTRODUCTION

Could be….I know L always said him and Jay “beef” was because they only like a year apart in age and Jay never liked bein’ looked at like L’s “little nigga” and LL always made sure to try and let Jay know his place….

So it’s possible there was a time when this photo wouldn’t have been so far fetched….

I'm seriously starting to hate my internet provider. Mf I'm not unplugging the modem and doing that troubleshooting bs that does fuck all!!🤬🤬 give me a new modem and the kind of internet I'm paying for ffs!!

I know you live in the boonies but if you can get bell fibe in your area I'd try that. Only time it fucks up is every few years when I need a new modem then they send me the newest one. The one I got now goes up to 12hrs in a blackout too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back