Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol…y’all see that redneck In the truck with explosives..on his live “talking to joe Biden”..

:hahaha:
Yo..you “talking” to someone that sends children to get their heads blown off in wars for
Favors by diplomats that account to things as simple a free cars when in their country. You think that, that guy gives a fuck about u?….

man I don’t wish for no ones death but fam..delusional Americans are getting on my last nerve. Claim to be in the know about how shit is run in this country And at the same time believe their life is relevant to anyone in government. Like fam, the government is a full on collection the most affluent sociopaths in this country

Gumball & Reg Show are the greatest shows to come out out of the more recent cartoons… brilliant writing
Add "adventure time" to the list. The creator of "regular show" has a show on hbo max that is good as well. It is called "close enough".

I had this tiny skin tag on my eye lid. Hated that shit. One day idk wtf I was getting into but I happen upon a video or something about a guy mentioning that iodine gets rid of them. I was like gtfoh. So for 3 nights I put a lil dab on that tiny skin tag, shit fell the fuck off. It's gone. Iodine. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back