Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I In no way like Reggae Music, it’s just a bunch of noise

I find soca music nauseating. I'm like an alien at family events. I can't.

Reggae and dancehall are hit or miss.

Afro beats been hitting lately. I'm still new tho and only listen to a few mainstream artist like wizkid, davido, and starboy.

giphy.gif

Is it because you don't understand patois or you feel the instrumentation is all over the place
It’s just too much yelling, and Caribbean people are annoyingly arrogant about their music. Just will come into a spot, loud as fuck..aye mi man, what for no one playin the bad mon beenie..then turn on that shit max, yelling out random Patois..just being really annoying about that..

turn that fucking noise off, y’all know a West Indian person that be sharing internet skits wit you where you can’t understand a word they saying..then they buss laugh..

ya hurr what man dem dun say, ehh?!!..bawhahahaha

shut the fuck up

It’s just too much yelling, and Caribbean people are annoyingly arrogant about their music. Just will come into a spot, loud as fuck..aye mi man, what for no one playin the bad mon beenie..then turn on that shit max, yelling out random Patois..just being really annoying about that..

turn that fucking noise off, y’all know a West Indian person that be sharing internet skits wit you where you can’t understand a word they saying..then they buss laugh..

ya hurr what man dem dun say, ehh?!!..bawhahahaha

shut the fuck up
So you just don't like Caribbean and geechee people. Got it.

View attachment 619264
It’s fucked up when you say it like that

For the record, I love West Indian women tho, even some of the men are cool..it’s just the my West Indian heritage is my entire personality folks that get on my nerves,..like I get it..I don’t care
Is it fucked up?

Those are annoying. Ain't never been to Barbados but got the flag tatted ass niggas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back