Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...people who sell dinners/"plates" from their homes
So melainated people already doing this on uber eats. So I drove for uber eats during the pandemic for like 9 months last year. People would setup their restaurant like a real brick and mortar. But as the uber eats person the address have you going to a residential place. I got familiar with the ones who did that. But they would be in there home, apt etc. They would have to-go boxes and everything like the real deal. There's a few YouTube videos to show how " easy" it was to do this.I never picked up or had an order from a white " home restaurant" .I am sure it wasn't legit. But they found a way. I picked up and delivered and kept it moving.

sounds like a good idea until you get a plate from somebody whose kitchen look like @Don Dada shit

:scust:

No thank you

Bruh I don’t trust them plates despite the fact I used to eat from potlucks. But a chick around here she a chef or something now used to make some good ass plates but police put her in the news cuz her crib was nasty and her kids was out late night with the door open. Said it smelled like garbage etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back