Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ill shit I found out is that thoughts aren’t habitual, feelings are habitual.

So like, if I wake up everyday and I’m used to feeling resentful for work, or bothered or whatever..:

I would feel that feeling regardless of what’s to come cause my body is just used to this time of day,this what we feeling, then to make sense of it, my brain would create thoughts to match the feelings. Before I know it, I’m thinking what I’m thinkin got me feeling a way, so now I’m even more bothered by what ever I’m thinking about.

ive learned that if I train myself to feel a positive way everyday at a certain time. After awhile, like today, I didn’t do my normal meditation or positive affirmations at the same time, but on the dot, on the spot, the feelings kicked in without thought.

but the positive feelings help create positive thinking…finally cracked this shit, and to think, I’m just at the beginning..I’m excited and motivated to witness the opposite of depression:

cause if you can be that sad every day without trying imagine how great you can feel

Some ill shit I found out is that thoughts aren’t habitual, feelings are habitual.

So like, if I wake up everyday and I’m used to feeling resentful for work, or bothered or whatever..:

I would feel that feeling regardless of what’s to come cause my body is just used to this time of day,this what we feeling, then to make sense of it, my brain would create thoughts to match the feelings. Before I know it, I’m thinking what I’m thinkin got me feeling a way, so now I’m even more bothered by what ever I’m thinking about.

ive learned that if I train myself to feel a positive way everyday at a certain time. After awhile, like today, I didn’t do my normal meditation or positive affirmations at the same time, but on the dot, on the spot, the feelings kicked in without thought.

but the positive feelings help create positive thinking…finally cracked this shit, and to think, I’m just at the beginning..I’m excited and motivated to witness the opposite of depression:

cause if you can be that sad every day without trying imagine how great you can feel
You're literally changing the plasticity of your brain to be more positive naturally!

You're literally changing the plasticity of your brain to be more positive naturally!
Word and I stop taking my meds 4 weeks ago, I remembered someone I spoke wit when they suggested the meds I was gone take. I was hesitant at first like, I’m not tryna spend the rest of life on some pills to just be “normal”.

And she said, I’m a nurse but ima speak to you as a regular human being. These pills aren’t a solution like these doctors make it seem. She said imagine you broke ya foot and you have to wear a caste. She said that caste is to support your foot until it becomes healed and strong enough to support itself.

And I finally got what she was saying cause at some point, my meds straight up stop elevating my mood, they stop quiteing my mind. It was like I reached baseline and everything just became bland. That’s when I realize that it was time to take off the caste. I had done all the work necessary and it had become habitual enough that even without my meds I can do.

Now, without the meds numbing me, I’m able to feel again what I couldn’t feel while on meds, plus..I’m able to manage what I feel and create the ability to go beyond baseline. This is the happiest I’ve been in years. And it’s not cause I got something to make me happy, it’s cause like you said earlier in your meme.I stop searching for it, and I’m just being.

Crazy how a 65 inch seems small
That’s why I’m not going bigger,’and my shit 4K HDR, you get used to that, and it’s like you got a 30 inch 720p tv. Anything bigger and more powerless is pointless caUse you’re only gonna notice the difference for a few months.’shit man, I use my Xbox more for Netflix than I do for video games, I ain’t played more than 20 minutes of gaming in 4 or 5 months

Breast cancer runs in my family on my mother side and I lost a few to it. RIP

I have a cousin that dating a chick and they serious as fuck and it got me thinking about my son and when he starts dating

Would I be wrong to tell him to do digging about the girl he would be dating about their family health history to see if certain things run in their family to see if they serious hereditary issues that can be passed down?

Breast cancer runs in my family on my mother side and I lost a few to it. RIP

I have a cousin that dating a chick and they serious as fuck and it got me thinking about my son and when he starts dating

Would I be wrong to tell him to do digging about the girl he would be dating about their family health history to see if certain things run in their family to see if they serious hereditary issues that can be passed down?
That's not wrong. I know I do when dating, I got a gang of mental health issues on my mother's side. So if you got the same it likely won't go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back