Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I like Uber Eats cause Uber eats at least keep it classy with the name and the pic of the drivers and it be their best pic, make you feel like they give a fuck..

not doordash..then fuckas be like, yo dasher is on the way..the only like when they 5 minutes awa is when you get the name “Susan is approaching your home”

you look out the window and Susan got on pajama pants and driving a pick up..where she put my pizza dog?

I think it’s the illusion of possible safety due to the fact that legit places at least have health inspectors come through, but you don’t know what go down in home kitchens. Specially the best cookers I know, can’t tell you how to make the shit taste like it do, cause they keep tasting the shit till it taste how they want it, so..no doubt if that food hittin, you might as well say you kissed the cook.

Know what funny tho is I’ve been in the back rooms and kitchen areas of mad restaurants and them shits be nasty, but they be having a “A” health rating.

I had heard so much about this hood spot,people raving about the food. I get out the whip, walk to the door, them folk had a “B” on the door, based on the shit I seen where folk got a “A”…all I could think was “how nasty you gotta be to get a “B”…I walked right back to my car

I wonder how many people actually check the health ratings of the restaraunts they frequent....

Do they have the ratings visible for folks that only do drive thru? 🤔🧐

I have not and don't want to

I've been missing chinese food so bad...making shrimp egg foo young and fried rice for dinner as we speak
Honestly, one of the hardest things about this pandemic is coming to terms with the fact that the nice folks at my local Chinese food place probably think I'm racist af, now, lol. Used to be a regular, to the point where they would finish my order and I'd get the occasional free sides/extra portions, been a patron for years.

I haven't been to them once since everything shut down. Seen a couple of the main cooks/cashiers around the way and I could barely look them in the eyes. Ran into the main dude the other day and all I could do was hit him with a -

3d57c55151e236ece594d0f53d12d67e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back