Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a good idea until you get a plate from somebody whose kitchen look like @Don Dada shit

:scust:

No thank you

My coworker brought a dish she made for a potluck. As she's talking...she mentioned how her cat kept jumping on the counter and gettin in the way of her making the dish. Needless to say...her dish got avoided like bubonic plague. Lol

this is brilliant .... coding niggas get on it

I got a goat idea, I don’t know if I ever mentioned it here tho..

but is a store for women, right..

so, it’s by membership and shit, a chick walk into the store, she gets the lowdown

then a staff memeber takes her to the back in a room that has cameras all around and she strips to her undies. The cam does a full body scan and gets all of the lady’s dimensions.

once in the system, she can go to a kiosk that has her avatar of the image she just took. Then using the kiosk she can super impose clothing on her, like some dress up shit. See what looks good on her.

when she picks her outfit, the order is sent up to the manufacturer location the store would also have and there the clothing is custom created for her to fit exactly as she sees on the kiosk

this way, ladies can get what they want and it’s made specifically to fit perfectly for them. Not only that, with their member ship also comes a app where she can do from her phone or home PC the same thing she did at the kiosk

So niggas haven’t eaten out or ordered delivery the last 2 years?
I think it’s the illusion of possible safety due to the fact that legit places at least have health inspectors come through, but you don’t know what go down in home kitchens. Specially the best cookers I know, can’t tell you how to make the shit taste like it do, cause they keep tasting the shit till it taste how they want it, so..no doubt if that food hittin, you might as well say you kissed the cook.

Know what funny tho is I’ve been in the back rooms and kitchen areas of mad restaurants and them shits be nasty, but they be having a “A” health rating.

I had heard so much about this hood spot,people raving about the food. I get out the whip, walk to the door, them folk had a “B” on the door, based on the shit I seen where folk got a “A”…all I could think was “how nasty you gotta be to get a “B”…I walked right back to my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back