Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big ass sink hole in PG county. They said the driver ignored the signs and still decided to drive down the road then..........

cc95a57c-37fe-496c-809a-562203ddce8a-medium16x9_sinkhole.PNG

08112021sinkhole4-480x320.png

What is it wit wyte wimenz in horror flicks running from the killers...having a 1/2 mile headstart...then outta nowhere...just fall to the damn ground!!!
Yoooooo, I always thought that shit was stupid till…

I pulled up to a home to do a service call, and I’m walking to the home, just as I get on the sidewalk to the home, the privacy fence opened. And no bullshit..a baby came out, real life toddler naked in a diaper. So I stop expecting an adult to come behind the baby, but no adult. So the baby starts walking to me and then two red nose pitts came out the behind him.

Man I turned and made a B line to my truck..shook as fuck, I spin the back of the truck, reach for the door handle and slippped and fell. On my ass I look at the dogs, that had ran when I ran, and they were just looking at me confused…lol

I eventually got up and went to the door and told them their baby was outside

Found this funny and also thought. What would be anybody on here who cooks dish that you would compete on here with? Mine would be something grilled or smoked.

Big ass sink hole in PG county. They said the driver ignored the signs and still decided to drive down the road then..........

cc95a57c-37fe-496c-809a-562203ddce8a-medium16x9_sinkhole.PNG

08112021sinkhole4-480x320.png
Im willing to bet the person was on their phone. No way you can miss that giant hole even if you ignore the signs. What part of PG is this?

I need to cover up the tattoo on my back. I was going to do it last year, but then RONA happened...

Yeah…last 1 I got was on my calf in Jan of 2020…right before shit hit tha fan…I’ve been putting it off since then

Down my Spine?? It's a little thing on the back of my shoulder. I thought about just keeping it there cause it's also my sons name, but I want to cover it...
Its a Juve song. Where you from Yahoo. I've posted in your proximity for a long time but never interacted with you I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back