Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shut the fuck up. His no neck ass.
99% of people in the hospital with it aren’t the unvaccinated. Most of the people catching the new strain are vaccinated people.

I’m tired of ugly ass folks saying whatever just to push this funky ass false narrative. It’s like no one thinks, they just speak.
Medical professionals are saying that, they have statistics…like, actual medical professionals, it’s not coming from Facebook. Like dude said..the same people tell folk what the deal is and getting told it’s fake news, are the same people folk are running to when they find out it ain’t fake. Like…why are people so adverse to professional consultation all of a sudden? Why is it such a big deal to believe that COVID is dangerous? How much evidence do people need? Why is this so hard for everyone?

Mind you, this is coming from someone that legit lost 3 family member's to COVID last year. Cousin gave it to the aunt, aunt died then cousin died. Another aunt died dolo from them, shit ain’t no game outchea..lol..what more do people need

Medical professionals are saying that, they have statistics…like, actual medical professionals, it’s not coming from Facebook. Like dude said..the same people tell folk what the deal is and getting told it’s fake news, are the same people folk are running to when they find out it ain’t fake. Like…why are people so adverse to professional consultation all of a sudden? Why is it such a big deal to believe that COVID is dangerous? How much evidence do people need? Why is this so hard for everyone?

The same medical professionals who still believe that Black people can tolerate pain better than other races so they are less likely to believe Black women when we mention the pain we are experiencing, especially when in labor..they ignore our concerns…

THE SAME medical professionals that statistics show mistreat Black people at high rates?

Nah, the US has lied to us about so much shit like that vaccinated people can’t still catch COVID and give it to others….they really denied it until they truthfully couldn’t anymore so the CDC finally puts out a report that you can in fact catch COVID while vaccinated.

Like the fuck I said, they are lying. It’s like ya’ll are so dumb that y’all can’t even think for yourselves and make actual real informed decisions about vaccines. They are training people to give the vaccine, like people with no medical backgrounds…nigga.

Nah bye.

The same Black medical professionals who still believe that Black people can tolerate pain better than other races so they are less likely to believe Black women when we mention the pain we are experiencing, especially when in labor..they ignore our concerns…

THE SAME medical professionals that statistics show mistreat Black people at high rates?

Nah, the US has lied to us about so much shit like that vaccinated people can’t still catch COVID and give it to others….they really denied it until they truthfully couldn’t anymore so the CDC finally puts out a report that you can in fact catch COVID while vaccinated.

Like the fuck I said, they are lying. It’s like ya’ll are so dumb that y’all can’t even think for yourselves and make actual real informed decisions about vaccines. They are training people to give the vaccine, like people with no medical backgrounds…nigga.

Nah bye.
Fam I went to our local hospital to get my shot, and…sigh…when I got the chicken pox vaccine as mandated by the school system in order for me to be able to go to school. It’s not….yo..lemme take a deep breath, vaccines do not prevent you from getting what you are vaccinated from. Vaccines instruct your white blood cells on how to fight the virus for which the vaccine was made for. So if you get a vaccine it doesn’t mean that the virus can not enter your body, it’s not a fucking condom…so because you can still get the virus but you white blood cells know how to defeat the virus, it’s less likely that you actually feel the affect of the virus. But you can still be a carrier, which means if you are maskless you can still transmit the virus to someone who is not vaccinated. This is shit we learned in middle school Meeks …MIDDLE SCHOOL

And I don’t wanna come across rude, I know us black folks have been given ample reasons to not trust the government. But this shit is disproportionately affecting minorities. And I just hate that it’s one of those times where it’s like..yea but no bullshit for real this time, as we calling bullshit as a people. Enough of us have gotten the vaccine and suffered no ill affects for more of us to not be ok with going raw out chea..vaxx that thing up, this winter when kids hit schools and they become super spreaders, shits gone get real. I just want everybody to be on point

Fam I went to our local hospital to get my shot, and…sigh…when I got the chicken pox vaccine as mandated by the school system in order for me to be able to go to school. It’s not….yo..lemme take a deep breath, vaccines do not prevent you from getting what you are vaccinated from. Vaccines instruct your white blood cells on how to fight the virus for which the vaccine was made for. So if you get a vaccine it doesn’t mean that the virus can not enter your body, it’s not a fucking condom…so because you can still get the virus but you white blood cells know how to defeat the virus, it’s less likely that you actually feel the affect of the virus. But you can still be a carrier, which means if you are maskless you can still transmit the virus to someone who is not vaccinated. This is shit we learned in middle school Meeks …MIDDLE SCHOOL

I’m not reading all of that.
You can’t teach me something I already know and just finished saying. Reading comprehension is something you failed in your lifetime.

Let’s be HONEST here, it’s impacting us because of the medical neglect we deal with as BIPOC. I know this because I’m someone who’s whole entire purpose and career is centered around EVIDENCE BASED INFORMATION.

They talked about how BIPOC were being sent home and symptoms not taken serious enough. It was all over the news. It was in studies that I’ve read because yanno….my clients are mostly BIPOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back