Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy yall talking about sleep and dreams. Been reading about dreams and what they are myself. But inregards to sleep, how do yall fall asleep? I started playing these sleep affirmation videos. It really helps remove negative subconscious thoughts and all around better sleep. I even thought about making my own. I found one black dude but the others are white people voices and I actually prefer a black voice. They got tons on all types of subjects from health to anything you can think up. But I really should do my own 🤔

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about affirmation videos. Thanks for sharing this content, I also do morning affirmations and sleep affirmations. I wish mindful meditation had more black voices as well.

Last edited:
So word on the skreets of Detroit is that the feds just swept through one of the Magna plants and rounded up at least 20 muhfuckas on PPP and unemployment fraud charges.

Shit is gettin' real outchea.
Peep the politics…shits bout to get real in for the hood for the winter..all the signs is right there. They just need one good…one good hoodass ODB looking nigga to murk some cop that’s female and either Asian, Jewish, blonde,….short and got a strong family heart..they waiting..they gone make examples outta niggaz this Christmas, the writing is on the wall. Why folk think they letting cats bug out right now the way they is..they building a case in public opinion. And Kamala Harris gone get the credit for the tougher approach to crime cause Biden need a reason to prove why he picked her..it’s about to get real fam

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about affirmation videos. Thanks for sharing this content, I also do morning affirmations and sleep affirmations. I wish mindful meditation had more black voices as well.

I appreciate you more and more everyday I am on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back