Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny yall talking about sleep apnea cause when iwas on vacation this past week niggas kept waking me up cus they said i would be snoring then id stop breathing.

somebody recorded it n showed it to me n that shit looks wild..

I said when i got back home i was gonna get my machine right again. I found the base part to it but im missing the tube and the part that goes over the nose. its been years since i used it to so im thinking i might have to get a new one or some shit

Listening to the original tracks from MJ s Thriller right now

Q is unfuckwitable.... so much goodness in those songs a lot are lost in the final mixes

Sometimes you gotta think of the safety of others before you get on some street sht. Earlier, I was taking my little cousin to Walmart, so she can get some items for college. An old white boy pulled up in the lane beside me and started blowing his horn for no reason. He got side to side by me and then I blew my horn at him. He sped up and threw a bird. As soon as he did that then I wanted to get on some eastside sht but I had to remember my little cousin in the car, and didn't want her to be a witness or victim because I can't swallow my pride. By then, I was in the turning lane and he was in the lane furthest to the right. I had rolled my window and said "b*tch ass boy, you gotta problem?" 🤣🤣. He was saying something but he had his window rolled up. I guess that was a reason why my little cousin had to be in the car because if not I would've tried to run up on dude. Then again he probably was trying to insinuate some sht to use a gun on some George Zimmerman sht. Cooler heads prevailed, nonetheless for the safety of my cousin.

Sometimes you gotta think of the safety of others before you get on some street sht. Earlier, I was taking my little cousin to Walmart, so she can get some items for college. An old white boy pulled up in the lane beside me and started blowing his horn for no reason. He got side to side by me and then I blew my horn at him. He sped up and threw a bird. As soon as he did that then I wanted to get on some eastside sht but I had to remember my little cousin in the car, and didn't want her to be a witness or victim because I can't swallow my pride. By then, I was in the turning lane and he was in the lane furthest to the right. I had rolled my window and said "b*tch ass boy, you gotta problem?" 🤣🤣. He was saying something but he had his window rolled up. I guess that was a reason why my little cousin had to be in the car because if not I would've tried to run up on dude. Then again he probably was trying to insinuate some sht to use a gun on some George Zimmerman sht. Cooler heads prevailed, nonetheless for the safety of my cousin.

18BB48A5-4982-4CF6-9CCF-31C3F0F06BDB.gif

Its easier to just say you got punked by a white boy. Nigga wanna act all moral and shit after the fact to save face lmao.

Iigh man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back