Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man take yo ass to the doctor and get a test to be safe

I was looking up covid symptoms. If anything I been already had that shit last year smh. My taste and smell diminished heavy last fall and I've had pain in my toes since then ltoo.

None of this really relates. Diarrhea stopped early. It's just been nausea and vomiting.

Its really just the constant nausea that shit is annoying cause I can't concentrate on anything else which then makes me start sliding into bouts of delirium.

This how fevers usually go for me so I'm not panicking for now. Probably give it another day.

I was looking up covid symptoms. If anything I been already had that shit last year smh. My taste and smell diminished heavy last fall and I've had pain in my toes since then ltoo.

None of this really relates. Diarrhea stopped early. It's just been nausea and vomiting.

Its really just the constant nausea that shit is annoying cause I can't concentrate on anything else which then makes me start sliding into bouts of delirium.

This how fevers usually go for me so I'm not panicking for now. Probably give it another day.

Hospital is literally next door too but fuck all that.
Not leaving the crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back