Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how true it is but Texas beaches are TRASH. That’s why I don’t go.

Edit: I looked it up. That’s very nasty.
Ontario alone has over 200,000 lakes, all prestine, we got lots of room up here in Canada. I know it cold but winters are only 4mths long now thanks to climate change so just think, another 10yrs it only be 2 mths winter and after that basically a new America! Sign up today for your free trial at your nearest travel agent. You're gonna love it here!

Ayo wtf

I got pink eye just watching that clip.

Ontario alone has over 200,000 lakes, all prestine, we got lots of room up here in Canada. I know it cold but winters are only 4mths long now thanks to climate change so just think, another 10yrs it only be 2 mths winter and after that basically a new America! Sign up today for your free trial at your nearest travel agent. You're gonna love it here!
No thank you.

Texas strong. Dookie beaches and all.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A

Grab one for me

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I aint givin up my overpriced matcha

:smh:

When them 2 brothers in philly made waves for being discriminated against at the starbucks I felt like a coon waiting in them lines but I'd be damned if I was missing my morning venti blonde or cold microbrew on a hot afternoon.

When them 2 brothers in philly made waves for being discriminated against at the starbucks I felt like a coon waiting in them lines but I'd be damned if I was missing my morning venti blonde or cold microbrew on a hot afternoon.
Starbucks addressed the issue and did more than any of these other companies woulda did 🤷🏾‍♀️

They saying one of the guys who is friends with the dude who messed up nipsey mural got popped on ig live.

shit looked crazy

I’m not posting the shit neither

It was the audio that did it for me. Terrible way to go.
I’m wondering why he ain’t pull of. He knew the potential and that’s why he asked about being caught without a weapon.
After he was shot he had his key in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back