Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elzo put shit on your radar that you really don't want on your radar.

Like I hate that I read that headline and now know about this shit ......

My life would have been significantly better without that knowledge..

Not my day nigga, my whole life 🧐

LOL I ain’t even the one who brought this up

How does every thread become....🙄. Men really have a one track mind. This the conversations yall have at yall cookouts?
Chappelle-13.gif

Word... lmao be hating my self for even having a cursory awareness of certain shit

I fucked up tho dedicating 15 years of my life to a career in an industry I can’t fucking stand. If I had to sit through one more fuckin morning meeting about MERs, BERs, FECs, and fiber counts.

I stop even going into our meeting room, I straight up started sitting in the adjacent office and just listening to what was said.

man one night I had an outage in a affluent neighborhood at 10pm. All back yard easement. I knock on the door, old dude came to the door. His wife said who’s at the door, this dude ain’t say a cable man, or the cable company. This dude said “ion know, some black guy”.. I called the operations manager and said I ain’t going in these backyards dog, I ain’t bout to get shot over some cable.

Dude came out there..old white dude, started banging on doors and shit. One dude was like nah you ain’t coming in my yard. The Op said we are a utility I’ll call the police. Dude said do what you gotta do.

I looked at my sup like
View attachment 584223
You thought shit was sweet…lol

I couldn’t take a another day doing that shit
Insightful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back