Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These folks tried to get me with apple, ssn and home shit. If I'm bored I entertain it. Apple was asking for my password I told em it was I like to fuck your mom throat 69. He was like that's cool how did you come up with it and I said your mom likes it hell you might be my son and told him his big or lil sis might be there Dude went along with it then hung up.

Another couldn't understand him so I was like let me try speaking in your language and got to clicking my tongue. ... yes bitch came out clear as water then

im bout to log into this fb and show yall some of the chat logs

man that shit was going on since January and she just decided to start cussing motherfuckers out like last thursday

What's y'all's relationship like

Me and my mom? We solid. I moved out when I was 18 and ain't moved back since. We talk MAYBE once a week. But I got a small ass family and we never been the type to talk every day and shit. We good though. We FT so she can see the kids and my son is old enough that they FT on their own whenever they feel the need. See each other once every 2-4 years prolly. Last time I seen her was October 2019 when we took a family vacation to Greece.

I almost don't even know how to answer that question. She my mom, nigga. I dunno. Lol.

Last edited:
Me and my mom? We solid. I moved out when I was 18 and ain't moved back since. We talk MAYBE once a week. But I got a small ass family and we never been the type to talk every day and shit. We good though. We FT so she can see the kids and my son is old enough that they FT on their own whenever they fee, the need. See each other once every 2-4 years prolly. Last time I seen her was October 2019 when we took a family vacation to Greece.

I almost don't even know how to answer that question. She my mom, nigga. I dunno. Lol.
Sounds like y'all have a good relationship, a little distant, but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back