Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this lady up the street from me done got scammed by 3 different facebook scammers for thousands of dollars and she came to me for some reason to help get her shit back. Why I dont even know.

Man I looked at her msgs between her n these people and she done gave these mfs her husband's credit card info, her email passwords n all kinds of shit.

They had her buying and sending them Nike gift cards with $500 balances n all kinds of shit wtfff
They know she a easy mark now, probably gave her info to all they scammer homies. Only thing you can do is delete her shit and tell her to stay off the internet.

this lady up the street from me done got scammed by 3 different facebook scammers for thousands of dollars and she came to me for some reason to help get her shit back. Why I dont even know.

Man I looked at her msgs between her n these people and she done gave these mfs her husband's credit card info, her email passwords n all kinds of shit.

They had her buying and sending them Nike gift cards with $500 balances n all kinds of shit wtfff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back