Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

These folks tried to get me with apple, ssn and home shit. If I'm bored I entertain it. Apple was asking for my password I told em it was I like to fuck your mom throat 69. He was like that's cool how did you come up with it and I said your mom likes it hell you might be my son and told him his big or lil sis might be there Dude went along with it then hung up.

Another couldn't understand him so I was like let me try speaking in your language and got to clicking my tongue. ... yes bitch came out clear as water then

These folks tried to get me with apple, ssn and home shit. If I'm bored I entertain it. Apple was asking for my password I told em it was I like to fuck your mom throat 69. He was like that's cool how did you come up with it and I said your mom likes it hell you might be my son and told him his big or lil sis might be there Dude went along with it then hung up.

Another couldn't understand him so I was like let me try speaking in your language and got to clicking my tongue. ... yes bitch came out clear as water then
Sometimes I like to fuck with them as well lol

it’s fun

Sometimes I like to fuck with them as well lol

it’s fun
The car insurance be the best ones they was telling me about a older car I had that I got rid of and told her how I hit the lottery and bought a rolls and how I get so much more ass now and telling her about the stars in the roof. And offered to come get her so she could experience it. She was laughing so hard. An gf was trying to get her number. And I was like shit you already calling me just hit me up after you get off. Didn't get the call back though

It's funny when they say they're from Microsoft and your computer has a virus

The thing about those nigerian scammers is, they think because they got around the language barrier and put together a decent offer they have a good hustle, but it's a horrible and transparent hustle. They think its something others should fall for because they would..

That last part messed up lmaooooo.

You better than that.

tried to help a relative out who got they shit "hacked" recently. The scammer changed the email and the phone number to both accounts and was messaging folks on their friends list tryna scam them too. Never found a way to recover their shit. Just told them turn on two factor authentication on the next account they make smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back