Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
EX-ACTLY!

Lol @ being a good sportsman in s spades game

"Hey guys...I got too many spades and could possibly go Boston. Why don't we reshuffle the deck so we can make this a fair game?" - said by NO black person...except AP21
thats not what i said tho

if there is one person who doesnt have a single spade, then you re deal the deck

I know a nigga that can deal like that on purpose and if i didnt see if with my own eyes, i would've thought he was full of shit.

this lady up the street from me done got scammed by 3 different facebook scammers for thousands of dollars and she came to me for some reason to help get her shit back. Why I dont even know.

Man I looked at her msgs between her n these people and she done gave these mfs her husband's credit card info, her email passwords n all kinds of shit.

They had her buying and sending them Nike gift cards with $500 balances n all kinds of shit wtfff

LOL just fight the nigga

yep...im gladly taking the fade over that fall

Any of y’all ever took Adderall? Do you think a lot while you are on it, or is it a quiet sustained focus?

from everything i've read, heard, and experienced.....the shit is NO different from meth

with that said, you get locked in on however you already are....if you already think too much you'll probably do that

im also not diagnosed with anything nor is anyone im talking to....it may have a different effect if you legit need it

this lady up the street from me done got scammed by 3 different facebook scammers for thousands of dollars and she came to me for some reason to help get her shit back. Why I dont even know.

Man I looked at her msgs between her n these people and she done gave these mfs her husband's credit card info, her email passwords n all kinds of shit.

They had her buying and sending them Nike gift cards with $500 balances n all kinds of shit wtfff
Well shit did you um......

Take screenshots of these messages? I mean im sure someone here can......help? You know like...track down those dubious transactions....

or buy some shit too

me as well I don’t even tell niggas

i just act too busy

its funny cuz my house was the party house growing up....all they did was play spades

but I didnt wanna be nowhere around the table cuz they would just have me workin, goin to fetch drinks and shit lol

Well shit did you um......

Take screenshots of these messages? I mean im sure someone here can......help? You know like...track down those dubious transactions....

or buy some shit too

Ayo that'd be just my luck.

I'd be the one mf that they'd be able to track some shit back to somehow and get arrested.

That's how bad my luck is

Whaty’all think?

i think she earned that

it being Maxim and the timing makes you side eye their intentions but lets not take anything away from Teyana

the photo shoot itself is different.....but it also compliments who she is because I've seen her dressed like that on numerous occasions

they could just actually be coming around man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back