Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one you got?

did you end up getting sick? If so how long?

moderna. Got it at about 10:30am. By around 7pm or so, had a slight headache and body aches. Shit lasted maybe and hour or two. Solid after that.I’d already scheduled the next day off work just in case. I felt fine though.

Are you in one of the states that gave out an incentive? Best ones I've seen is $100 savings bond, free tuition, and a special lottery

Apparently NC is looking into doing something like those to bring up their numbers

yeah I’m in Cali. They just drew the first million dollar vaxx lottery winner a couple days ago. I got my shit weeks ago though.

moderna. Got it at about 10:30am. By around 7pm or so, had a slight headache and body aches. Shit lasted maybe and hour or two. Solid after that.I’d already scheduled the next day off work just in case. I felt fine though.

I got the first shot bout a week ago and Arm was sore.

gotta wait on the second. What shot Did you feel the aches from. First or second? Might take off from work and wanna hear from folks that got it.

I got the first shot bout a week ago and Arm was sore.

gotta wait on the second. What shot Did you feel the aches from. First or second? Might take off from work and wanna hear from folks that got it.
The 2nd is the one that's been messing with a lot of people. Some feel like the flu for a day and some it's nothing. Kind of flip of a coin but it's only supposed to be for a day or so

See the source image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back