Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I split tabs with friends because my friends bring their kids sometimes and sometimes we can get crazy with the shots and alcoholic beverages. I’m not coming off $200 if I don’t have to.

“Yes waiter, this and this was mine. Split the check!”

be just my luck I pay for everyone, only for one of them mfs to be like they ain’t got it, the next time we go out. I’ll square them up right then.
The price of the meal is up to the individual that asks if the other wants to get something to eat

Then I call them niggas back saying dont worry I found a tow since yall couldn't find shit in 2 days. Here's the company and the number so yall can contact them and pay em.

Then bruh gon call me back 10 mins later talkin bout "just letting you know I went ahead and arranged the payments so everything is taken care of 😃"

Mf had a sunny disposition like he did me a favor or something. Hope that call center burn to the ground.
Need to stop fucking with the general and get you some grown up insurance lol

Watch the new season of “in treatment” on hbo max, it’s about a sista who’s a therapist and her clients. I think it’s the black chick from orange is the new black. She got some nice big titties,

didn't know John Amos from good times was married to a white woman for most of his life....all that jj acting like a coon shit looking funny now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back