Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no wonder my day was cool as cucumber, you're hoggin all the stress!
Im not even gone front, I’ve been so stress today that I’ve “felt” the feeling of wanting to cry but that does not come. I feel like if I could cry it would have at least gotten it to the point where I’d be ok. I smoked a whole pack of black and milds in a matter of 2 hours, downed 2 full glasses of vodka, and right now I’m just..ok

work got me stressed as fuck, so pretty much have decided for the rest of the work day which ends at 9pm, minimal work effort with no fucks given. My sup hit me with critiques of bad reviews from customers I’ve serviced today.

1622330411970.gif
This is what you getting today

Im not even gone front, I’ve been so stress today that I’ve “felt” the feeling of wanting to cry but that does not come. I feel like if I could cry it would have at least gotten it to the point where I’d be ok. I smoked a whole pack of black and milds in a matter of 2 hours, downed 2 full glasses of vodka, and right now I’m just..ok

work got me stressed as fuck, so pretty much have decided for the rest of the work day which ends at 9pm, minimal work effort with no fucks given. My sup hit me with critiques of bad reviews from customers I’ve serviced today.

View attachment 547100
This is what you getting today
It's okay. Shit don't even matter. I'm stressed af rn at work too but FUUUUUUUUCK IT I DONT CARE cuz at the end of the day I'm not in jail and none of this life shit matters. What matters is your experiences and what you learn and understand from your experiences. *understanding something could take a lifetime*

It's okay. Shit don't even matter. I'm stressed af rn at work too but FUUUUUUUUCK IT I DONT CARE cuz at the end of the day I'm not in jail and none of this life shit matters. What matters is your experiences and what you learn and understand from your experiences. *understanding something could take a lifetime*
No doubt, …no doubt

My yard man been flaking on me and my yard started to look a hot ass mess. So I took it upon myself to cut my own yard. Fifteen minutes, I was sweating like a maniac and the mosquitos was partying by my forehead.

I can’t wait to finish tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back