Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear it happens. I honestly cant ask a woman to go half if I asked her out first. Im asking for your time.
I dont even split tabs with my friends unless it's a group. One get it this time then the other one get it next time we out.

We on a date. Niggas aint taking you nowhere but to Applebee's anyway lol. Dutch is some middle school shit.

I dont even split tabs with my friends unless it's a group. One get it this time then the other one get it next time we out.

We on a date. Niggas aint taking you nowhere but to Applebee's anyway lol. Dutch is some middle school shit.
Applebee's? Who do you be dating, lol. I like to go to spots neither one of has been. And I try to do local spots that have a good rep. I dont go all out though like a 5 star restaurant. Not on a first date.

I split tabs with friends because my friends bring their kids sometimes and sometimes we can get crazy with the shots and alcoholic beverages. I’m not coming off $200 if I don’t have to.

“Yes waiter, this and this was mine. Split the check!”

be just my luck I pay for everyone, only for one of them mfs to be like they ain’t got it, the next time we go out. I’ll square them up right then.

Applebee's? Who do you be dating, lol. I like to go to spots neither one of has been. And I try to do local spots that have a good rep. I dont go all out though like a 5 star restaurant. Not on a first date.
The typa nigga that will wana go dutch is the type that takes dates to chili's and shit lol. I cant relate to that cuz I dont mess with chain restaurants on dates.

This cool weather finally calmed these irritating azzz cicadas down.

All week they've been sounding like the whole neighborhood was using weed wackers.
Idk how people can live around those things. We don't have bugs that make that noise thank gawd cuz I'd never be without headphones.

Man that Jamaican food yesterday was so good....

Today tho?

giphy.webp

My neighbor (the one I dislike) for some odd reason has this small trench dug out in the front yard. It’s on his side of the property line, so ain’t shit I can do about it. However, it holds sitting water and these mosquitos bad af.

My neighbor (the one I dislike) for some odd reason has this small trench dug out in the front yard. It’s on his side of the property line, so ain’t shit I can do about it. However, it holds sitting water and these mosquitos bad af.
Would you be opposed to putting vinegar in the water?

I had to leave my car at work Friday night cuz it was making some weird ass noises like something broke off and is rattling inside and I couldn't/wasnt gon drive it. Called my roadside insurance and them hoes talkin bout there's no tow drivers in the area available bc of the holiday weekend....mfs gave me the run around for 2 days.

I fuck around and Google a towing company in my town. Not only did I get a response and a quote within 5 mins, my job is outside their service area and they still took it.

Apu and these call center niggas are garbage af and im lookin into switching insurances. I literally did their job for them with a 30 second Google search and they get paid to sit on the internet all day. All they had to do was look 10 miles over or search 24 hr towing companies within a 30-50 mile radius and they coulda found someone.

Then I call them niggas back saying dont worry I found a tow since yall couldn't find shit in 2 days. Here's the company and the number so yall can contact them and pay em.

Then bruh gon call me back 10 mins later talkin bout "just letting you know I went ahead and arranged the payments so everything is taken care of 😃"

Mf had a sunny disposition like he did me a favor or something. Hope that call center burn to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back