Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a big interview today for a training program I want to get into. Prepped for the wrong kind of interview I guess because the shit I was ready to answer they didn't ask. And I won't know until mid-end June how I actually did flying by the seat of my pants 😭

Had a big interview today for a training program I want to get into. Prepped for the wrong kind of interview I guess because the shit I was ready to answer they didn't ask. And I won't know until mid-end June how I actually did flying by the seat of my pants 😭
You got this!

• Love
Reactions: B_A
THANK YOU CHI, this just another reason you're the best.

I'm fairly confident cuz I'm somebody you want working for you and the one answer I gave was the exact one they were looking for. I'm just fucked up a bit cuz I did fumble on some other important questions. Hit em with my own hard ass questions tho, yall not getting outta this shit that easy.
Often times it’s that same aptitude and passion that they’re lookin for in the long run. And they are hoping you can display that within the framework of the questions they ask. But you more than likely showed both in spades.

Often times it’s that same aptitude and passion that they’re lookin for in the long run. And they are hoping you can display that within the framework of the questions they ask. But you more than likely showed both in spades.
I really hope so cuz some of those questions seemed pretty pertinent to what I'll be doing. I did admit while I got skills and talents I am aware that I lack the experience(hence fumbling those questions and the 15yr seniority line jump)) however I have a great supportive team I'm leading who are eager to share their experience with me as I share my knowledge and make shit happen!! All you gotta do is teach me, hence why I want in your program(a fast track to experience imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back