Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized why it's impossible to talk to white ppl about anything. They way too literal. That's why whenever you say something is racist/homophobic/sexist they response is to pull up the dictionary definition lolololol

And by "white ppl" i dont mean our good whites ™️ here at ABW

I just realized why it's impossible to talk to white ppl about anything. They way too literal. That's why whenever you say something is racist/homophobic/sexist they response is to pull up the dictionary definition lolololol

And by "white ppl" i dont mean our good whites ™️ here at ABW
If the shoe don't fit dont try and put it on, is a motto I live by.

How young is too young to teach a kid how to shoot and buy them a gun? My 13 year old niece was walking home and some man followed her all the way home. Luckily it ended there.

How young is too young to teach a kid how to shoot and buy them a gun? My 13 year old niece was walking home and some man followed her all the way home. Luckily it ended there.

Gat damn bruh. I hope you fucked that nigga up. frfr.

These wierd ass pedo mother fuckers man.

Jus last week a pedo cac tried to abduct a lil girl in broad daylight. It was caught on camera, shit made national news.

I think 13 is definitely old enough to know how to shoot, but to own a gun...I honestly don't know. I'm sorry that happened to your niece, though. I hope you or someone catches that mf, soon.

Gat damn bruh. I hope you fucked that nigga up. frfr.

These wierd ass pedo mother fuckers man.

Jus last week a pedo cac tried to abduct a lil girl in broad daylight. It was caught on camera, shit made national news.

Man, if I was there. My sister called me and told me not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back